This step is your final option in trying to resolve your WLLoginProxy.exe issue. Click the Uninstall button on the top menu ribbon. wlloginproxy.exe Click here to run a scan if you are experiencing issues with this process. Uninstalling applications can leave invalid registry entries, accumulating over time.
Look for Microsoft Windows Live Login Helper in the list of available programs. Click Programs and Features. Recommendation: Scan your PC for WLLoginProxy.exe registry corruption Filename: WLLoginProxy.exe Latest Known Version: 5.0.818.5 Developer: Microsoft Corporation File Size (Bytes): 117648 Software: Microsoft Windows Operating System: Windows XP MD5: 732c7c4079da2b0ab5bf0c14c0bf0819 SHA1: DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
It starts whenever I run Internet Explorer, so I have to kill it often. From the File menu, choose Export. Zham windows live manuel It seems to slow down internet connection speed while its up and tends to restore itself frequently after being terminated through the task manager. Step 9: Perform a Clean Installation of Windows Caution: We must emphasize that reinstalling Windows will be a very time-consuming and advanced task to resolve WLLoginProxy.exe problems.
Click on the Microsoft Windows-associated entry. printing). Scan your system now to identify unused processes that are using up valuable resources. The next steps in manually editing your registry will not be discussed in this article due to the high risk of damaging your system.
source:file.net How to uninstall Microsoft Windows Live Login Helper To remove WLLoginProxy.exe from your computer, please follow the manual instructions below or use an automatic uninstaller product. Thank you for your contributions.I'm reading all new comments so don't hesitate to post a question about the file. Use the 6resmon command to identify the processes that are causing your problem. You can also click the [ ] image to hide the instructions as you proceed through each step.
Browse EXE Files in Alphabetical Order: # A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X This WLLoginProxy.exe process does not appear as a visible window, but only in Task Manager. If you require a copy of WLLoginProxy.exe, it is recommended that you obtain it directly from Microsoft Corporation. Because of their usefulness and ubiquity, EXE files are commonly used as a method of delivery for virus / malware infection.
Follow the on-screen commands. Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, we DO NOT recommend editing the Windows registry manually. You can find my email address at the contact page. Microsoft Windows) under the list of Currently Installed Programs.
wlloginproxy.exe In order to ensure your files and data are not lost, be sure to back up your files online. Click Uninstall a program. Click Add or Remove Programs. Click Control Panel.
DO NOT hit ENTER yet! Check the boxes of the categories you want to clean and click OK. TonyW2 10:57 01 May 08 Thanks.The link helped as my Google searches produced information in Spanish! You now have a backup of your WLLoginProxy.exe-related registry entry.
WLLoginProxy.exe is not a Windows system file. Because of this risk, we highly recommend using a trusted registry cleaner such as WinThruster (Developed by Microsoft Gold Certified Partner) to scan and repair any WLLoginProxy.exe-related registry problems. Just good to know!Post navigationPrevious Previous post: Office 2007 Service Pack 2 Scheduled (SP2) For April 28thNext Next post: Free Portable Bandwidth Monitor Proudly powered by WordPress PC Advisor Phones Smartphone
Only 2 users has voted so far so it does not offer a high degree of confidence.
- Did you install it yourself or did it come bundled with some other software?
- We are sorry for the inconvenience.wlloginproxy.exe - Application Error.
- Please reach out to us anytime on social media for more help: Recommendation: Scan your PC for WLLoginProxy.exe registry corruption About The Author: Jay Geater is the President and CEO of
- Scan your system now to identify issues with this process and services that can be safely removed.
- Diodorus Siculus 08:58 01 May 08 click hereA google search is probably the best way to find out what such a program / file may be.
- If that is the case, then it is likely you will need to replace the associated hardware causing the WLLoginProxy.exe error.
- Should you experience an actual problem, try to recall the last thing you did, or the last thing you installed before the problem appeared for the first time.
- CLICK HERE to verify Solvusoft's Microsoft Gold Certified Status with Microsoft >> CLOSE Remove Adware and Spyware Programs, FREE Download! 167,796 files analyzed Custom Search Versions 5.000.742.2 25.00% 4.200.520.1 25.00% 4.100.313.1
- WLLoginProxy.exe's description is "WLLoginProxy.exe"WLLoginProxy.exe is usually located in the 'C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\' folder.If you have additional information about the file, please share it with the FreeFixer users by posting
- If you see this file on your hard drive or in Windows Task Manager, please make sure that it is not a malicious variant.
Because the uninstaller automatically creates a backup, there is no risk of anything going wrong. Is it running smoothly or do you get some error message? Locate WLLoginProxy.exe-associated program (eg. Microsoft account (previously Windows Live ID) is a single sign-on web service developed and provided by Microsoft that allows users to log in to many websites using one account.
Recommended: Identify WLLoginProxy.exe related errors If WLLoginProxy.exe is located in a subfolder of the user's profile folder, the security rating is 56% dangerous. What is WLLoginProxy.exe?WLLoginProxy.exe is part of Microsoft® Windows Live Login Helper and developed by Microsoft Corporation according to the WLLoginProxy.exe version information. File Extensions Device Drivers File Troubleshooting Directory File Analysis Tool Errors Troubleshooting Directory Malware Troubleshooting Windows 8 Troubleshooting Guide Windows 10 Troubleshooting Guide Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (MIME) Encyclopedia Windows Performance To stop wlloginproxy.exe permanently uninstall 'Windows Live' from your system.
Even for serious problems, rather than reinstalling Windows, you are better off repairing of your installation or, for Windows 8 and later versions, executing the 7DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth command. The process can be removed using the Control Panel's Add\Remove programs applet. However, 2 users consider this to be a suspicious process and would like to get rid of it. The program is not visible.
Process related issues are usually related to problems encountered by the application that runs it. How is the Gold Competency Level Attained? This confirms the genuineness of the file. We do not guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved.