> Windows Xp
> Windows Xp Installation Stuck At Installing Devices
Windows Xp Installation Stuck At Installing Devices
Remove the power supply plug and open the case. Start fresh, put the cd in, delete all the partions..If your xp cd does not have sp2, Make the systempartion under 120mb. Flag Permalink This was helpful (0) Collapse - similar experience by lril / October 30, 2005 9:57 AM PST In reply to: Had a similar experience recently I have a pair Loading... http://winnthosting.com/windows-xp/windows-xp-pro-reinstall-stuck-at-32-minutes-installing-network.html
Close Yeah, keep it Undo Close This video is unavailable. To locate the device that is the most likely cause of the issue, read the last 10 to 15 lines at the end of the files.Note You may have to look This will tell you what device (and .inf file is the problem). Freeman wrote:It is too bad that the hidden partition is not available for a system restore to the OOBE.
Windows Xp Installation Stuck At Installing Devices
nLite makes the process incredibly easy too. This email address is already registered. by ccu_geometro · 10 years ago In reply to Bad Memory... Matthew Moore 1,184,734 views 32:42 Loading more suggestions...
- rborgattFeb 22, 2009, 10:43 PM http://techtracer.com/2007/03/12/xp-installation-the-34-minute-hiccup/This will fix AnonymousMar 26, 2010, 8:22 AM here microsoft has an solution for youRestart your computer.Setup tries to identify the device that is causing the
- This was last published in March 2006 Dig Deeper on Windows Server and Network Security All News Get Started Evaluate Manage Problem Solve Ransomware prevention strategies for Windows Server admins Five
- You could try slipstreaming in SP3 and newer drivers.
- You may have to do this more than once.When windows is installed, copy the inf files back and have it rescan for hardware changes.
- SnowGhost Ars Tribunus Militum Tribus: Victoria, Australia.
- RobL777 Ars Tribunus Angusticlavius Tribus: SouthEastern U.S.A.
- Select forumWindowsMac OsLinuxOtherSmartphonesTabletsSoftwareOpen SourceWeb DevelopmentBrowserMobile AppsHardwareDesktopLaptopsNetworksStoragePeripheralSecurityMalwarePiracyIT EmploymentCloudEmerging TechCommunityTips and TricksSocial EnterpriseSocial NetworkingAppleMicrosoftGoogleAfter HoursPost typeSelect discussion typeGeneral discussionQuestionPraiseRantAlertTipIdeaSubject titleTopic Tags Select up to 3 tags (1 tag required) CloudPiracySecurityAppleMicrosoftIT EmploymentGoogleOpen SourceMobilitySocial EnterpriseCommunitySmartphonesOperating
- Andrews Roy 231,155 views 7:21 Windows XP: Surviving the Death of Microsoft's OS - Duration: 3:23.
- By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
- im still trying to fix this problem.........
Hey presto, one copy of Windows XP currently installing. Click here to become a Hardware Analysis registered user. Thanks again, guys! let the XP Install CD do it all for you ...
The file is "asfsipc.dll". Windows Xp Installation Stops At 34 Minutes No, create an account now. More information is needed. 0Votes Share Flag Collapse - Bad Memory or Motherboard by steve.wilson · 10 years ago In reply to So many possibilities - S ... navigate here If these things are true, then you could try a different CD drive in the machine, and/or a different hard drive in an attempt to rule out bad components.
I have not rum memtest but it sounds like what I need to do. Flag Permalink This was helpful (0) Collapse - Need to do more than unplug. What do you think? The log file should include the hardware that Setup will skip on the next restart.You can also review the Setupapi.log file, the Setupact.log file, and the Setuperr.log file (in the %windir%
Windows Xp Installation Stops At 34 Minutes
how typical of a M$ product. other So Connected up all the hardware that was going into the new PC - i.e. Windows Xp Installation Stuck At Installing Devices Dismiss Notice TechSpot Forums Forums Software Windows Today's Posts Windows XP install hangs during "copyingfiles"! Windows Xp Freezes During Installation When you say you "tested slots" does that mean you actually ran deep memory tests (using memtest86+ or similar), or that you simply swapped RAM modules?
I had that a few times, and washed the CD with plain soap and water. http://winnthosting.com/windows-xp/software-not-installing-in-windows-xp.html I also have many Windows 7 discs, but no product keys. I'm not sure of the exact cause, but I've seen it about a dozen times in my career without any real hardware / CD problems. Restart. Windows Xp Setup Stuck
GeekBayRepairs 12,180 views 4:53 How to load the SATA driver during XP installation using F6 method. - Duration: 2:39. Thanks! same result SIDE NOTE: The system did have Windows Vista Basic installed before (that was somehow corrupted, prevented the system from booting (got a boot mgr error until I reformatted and Source IS that the case OP?
I've gotten past this problem by doing a shift+F10 during the install and looking at the XP install logs (setupapi.log?). Compare the TCO and functionality of each major hypervisor technology Choosing the right hypervisor is crucial to the overall success of your data center -- thoroughly evaluate the total cost of Also, thanks for all the input, guys!As far as I can tell, I'm using the original Dell XP disc, actually.
SearchEnterpriseDesktop Windows 10 patch management comes to EMM in VMware AirWatch 9.1 Ideally, businesses can take a unified endpoint management approach to managing their mobile devices and PCs with one platform.
Good luck. I have a Vista Basic key but no Vista installation disc. All 3 have the same login problem and I can't even repair! [email protected]@n "Minotaur Lover" Ars Legatus Legionis Tribus: oblivion Registered: Feb 17, 2001Posts: 15686 Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:01 am I would slipstream SP3 + drivers and be done with it.
Loading... Emkorial Ars Legatus Legionis Registered: May 11, 2000Posts: 33592 Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:28 pm Have you repeated the process a couple times? But, a mate gave me an idea. have a peek here You could try holding down the Ctrl key while tapping the F11 Key during POST and initial boot.
Furthermore, the ... Preview post Submit post Cancel post You are reporting the following post: windows XP installation hangs This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. TechSpot Account Sign up for free, it takes 30 seconds. SearchSQLServer SQL Server machine learning goes full throttle on operational data Artificial intelligence is a hot topic in IT, and Microsoft has made strides to synchronize SQL Server with machine learning
RobL777 Ars Tribunus Angusticlavius Tribus: SouthEastern U.S.A. Last edited by someguy86 on Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:13 pm sryan2k1 Ars Legatus Legionis et Subscriptor Tribus: Ann Arbor, MI Registered: Nov 28, 2002Posts: 35237 Posted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 thing (for the lack of a better term) on the bottom righthand corner seems to conclude that it's thinking.