> Winxp Pro
> WINXP Pro SP1 And Linksys BEFSR41 Router
WINXP Pro SP1 And Linksys BEFSR41 Router
Definately a problem between pc and router, especially since you can access it from the other pc. All Rights Reserved. Cancel Red Flag SubmittedThank you for helping keep Tek-Tips Forums free from inappropriate posts.The Tek-Tips staff will check this out and take appropriate action. Advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. http://winnthosting.com/winxp-pro/winxp-pro-no-longer-available-after-jan-31.html
Are you aComputer / IT professional?Join Tek-Tips Forums! Cheers 11-13-2006, 02:34 PM #8 johnwill Microsoft MVP Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: S.E. RE: Losing internet connection with BEFSR41 and BEFW11S4 smylies (TechnicalUser) 2 Jan 03 10:05 If you are experiencing intermitent connection, the best thing to do is to copy the DNS values I will also try the winsock utility that was posted.
Looks like you might be out of Go to Solution 5 4 +7 10 Participants Impulse0022(5 comments) lrmoore(4 comments) LVL 79 VPN27 Yince samcadby Scouser007 thirdroute amlockwood slmhc zero_kid himistu22 17 Select the Authentication tab. RE: Losing internet connection with BEFSR41 and BEFW11S4 smah (MIS) 15 Feb 03 14:16 see Thread916-476513 RE: Losing internet connection with BEFSR41 and BEFW11S4 mpento (Programmer) 16 Feb 03 16:32 Hello top_gizmo, Nov 28, 2004 #22 skaowili Thread Starter Joined: Nov 27, 2004 Messages: 14 YES!!!!!
- Application JKW-IP PC Application Ver. 1.2.1 Release Date : Apr 2012 Changes: -Audio output from PC can be assigned to separate devices for call tone and communication. -PTT mode function improvement.
- I think this is just for wireless connections, but there may be a router out there that has a MAC list filter for wired connections.
- Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Hardware Unboxed Google+ Subscribe to TechSpot RSS Get our weekly newsletter Search TechSpot Trending Hardware The Web Culture Mobile Gaming Apple Microsoft Google Reviews Graphics Laptops Smartphones
- i cant even set the damn thing to default.
- If you have yours in a place that could be getting warm or a lack of sufficient airflow try moving it and let us know if that helps?I will update if
- RE: Losing internet connection with BEFSR41 and BEFW11S4 TheOldMan346 (IS/IT--Management) 3 Nov 02 20:59 oberstca,I'm not all that familiar with the wireless equipment but it sounds like either the routing or
- This is also a problem even when resetted to factory defaults?
- Using a Windows ME computer we found that we could connect to the router and configure it.Our customer has constantly complained that he could not get online on his XP computer.
- Similar Topics Connection problem with my Linksys BEFSR41 Router and DSL...
Newer Than: Search this thread only Search this forum only Display results as threads Useful Searches Recent Posts More... I see several of you posted after my message saying you had problems, but none of you have indicated that you tried to revert back to an earlier release of the But is it possible to make a VPN connection using a Windows XP Home client? The part about cloning the mac, That was one of the first things I did.
When I loos connection, I am not able to enter teh router on the 188.8.131.52 address, but after a restart of the router, the interface pops up. The solution was to hook up to the cable modem without the router, temporaly turn off personal firewall under the properties of your network connection. NetScaler Guides LVL 79 Overall: Level 79 VPN 27 Message Expert Comment by:lrmoore ID: 97448062003-11-13 Internal clients still connect to 192.168.1.99 ? check this link right here now Covered by US Patent.
Here is the entire article if your interested. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue.View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site. However the one thing that annoys me is how many clicks you have to do to dial a VPN connection. could someone please help me.
Static IP for the vpn server 2. http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r10958105-wired-BEFSR41-V3-Port-fowrarding-DMZ-issues I had a similar problem. Note : To install the firmware, please read the operation manual. Have you cloned your mac to the router?
As the NAT gateway has altered the packet (by altering the IP header) the checksums differ. Resources Join | Advertise Copyright © 1998-2017 ENGINEERING.com, Inc. Thanks. this contact form Already a member?
RE: Losing internet connection with BEFSR41 and BEFW11S4 ShadowWolf (TechnicalUser) 1 Apr 03 19:47 Wait, This is a very stupid question, but..... I have a XP WLAN connection that times out every three to five minute. By joining you are opting in to receive e-mail.
ie 184.108.40.206 and not www.google.com?
The only solution seems to be unplugging the power on the router since the reset switch seems completely worthless.I have tested a few different scenarios:1. RE: Losing internet connection with BEFSR41 and BEFW11S4 smah (MIS) 5 Dec 02 19:16 I have never heard of the firewall doing this, but it's interesting that you both have XP.Have All rights reserved. So I can ping out but cannot browse webpages. (When I remove the router I am able to use the net with no issues.) When I remove the cable modem from
Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Google Your name or email address: Do you already have an account? If I connect the XP's directly to the DSL modem (ALCATEL) this does not happend. RE: Losing internet connection with BEFSR41 and BEFW11S4 TheOldMan346 (IS/IT--Management) 2 Nov 02 18:54 oberstca,Just out of curiousity, why did you add another router to the infrastructure?You could have just used http://winnthosting.com/winxp-pro/winxp-pro-after-w32-pinfi-virus.html I have a BEFSR41 with a Bay Networks NetGear FS108 8 port 10/100 switch going to a SB4100 cable modem.
dialup? 0 Message Author Comment by:Impulse0022 ID: 97449352003-11-13 The internal network is sitting behind a Linksys BEFSR41 using a Static Broadband IP. Windows was still running, but the programs I would run took aournd 5 to 10 minutes to actually start. I'm going to borrow an identical router from a friend tonight to see if its the router or a browser problem. 10-18-2006, 03:03 AM #5 alanruncie Registered Member I was told the WAP11 would not work with the BEFSR41 on the front end, that I would need to add the BEFW11S4.Network - Cable modem (3com - Roadrunner service) into
or Donate to help keep the site up!