> Word 2000
> Word 2000 Dumb Question
Word 2000 Dumb Question
My apologies. anyone? 0°C __________________ Y O U N G 12-12-01, 09:07 PM #5 asabase DVD Talk Limited Edition Join Date: Jul 2000 Posts: 5,663 I think the problem is Find More Posts by Lexi Revellian Track Posts by Lexi Revellian via RSS 07-25-2010, 10:12 AM #12 GeoffC Chocolate Grasshopper ... It isn't rocket science -- Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org Joe McGuire wrote: Thanks! his comment is here
Retrieved December 19, 2013. ^ Brathwaite, Brenda. "Breaking into the Game Industry: Advice for a Successful Career from Those Who Have Done It". cvb, Mar 23, 2005 #3 Anne Troy Anne Joined: Feb 14, 1999 Messages: 11,744 Maybe we should get them out of label form for you. Have they been renamed? Left click, then scroll with the wheel.
Graham Mayor #9 September 17th 05, 09:27 AM Joe McGuire external usenet poster Posts: n/a Thanks. Perhaps you only THINK they must remain separate documents, and we can help with that? Cite This Source Examples from the Web for question Expand Contemporary Examples His death raises the question: Should he have been transferred to the U.S.
If your folders are already set up as 'favorites' then they will remain so for the current version of Word. But in Word 2003, if I click File, Open, and highlight any folder and then click Tools, there is no option to Add to Favorites. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. I just never use the "My Places" bar for anything but Desktop.
I can get straight quotes whenever I want with a little seance with Find/Replace. WikipediaÂ® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization. That was no more difficult than landing a 747. ISBN9780133443011. ^ Weissman, Jerry (2013-08-23). "In the Line of Fire: How to Handle Tough Questions â€“ when It Counts".
MikeB, Dec 4, 2009 #4 Suzanne S. Medievalist02-01-2011, 01:27 AMMaybe I'm old-fashioned, but I think of those so-called curly quotes as typesetting quotes. Abby Haglage November 16, 2014 The question is how we can keep this violent streak under wraps. Sign up now!
Barnhill, Dec 4, 2009 #5 MikeB Guest Yes, it seems terminology is getting in the way. this content Old-Fashioned Ethics and Common-Sense Metaphysics William Thomas Thornton Of course, you know that that is out of the question, Murphy. Add the favorites folder to the places bar. What Character Was Removed from the Alphabet?
Barnhill > Microsoft MVP (Word) > Words into Type > Fairhope, Alabama USAhttp://word.mvps.org > > "MikeB" <> wrote in message > > news:... > This is a little confusing to me. judicial examination or trial. 9. As you have already heard, Word may be nice for writing, but it has some serious difficulties in producing clean HTML. weblink I can't do this quickly enough, usually.
I'm in the middle of preparing an ms for POD for a friend right now, using Word 2000. Microsoft probably put that "feature" into their office products so they could sell more of their wheel mouse... Sai Baba 12-13-01, 10:35 AM #10 BoatDrinks DVD Talk Hall of Fame Join Date: Jan 2000 Location: Arch City Posts: 8,210 Quote: Originally posted by 4KRG Get a
If you apply Heading 2, then Heading 3 should appear. > > If this is not the case, you should be able to apply the headings anyway by > promoting a
- The way > the headings are set up in Word 2007, only one level below the one in useis > shown in the Styles task pane, so if you have a
- I tried the "Add to My Places" option with a particular folder but I can't figure out what difference it made.
- In the next revision, I'll probably exchange positions of the ellipsis and the middot; ¼ EM [¼-Geviert] has been replaced with 1/1 EM already.) Now you can just type all these (and much
- OMG, Texting Acronyms FTW The Origin Of The QWERTY Keyboard Browse more topics on our blog What Is the Difference Between Discreet and Discrete?
- During import, Sigil runs the HTML through an HTML cleaner (Tidy), which may have not been able to produce clean HTML for import into Sigil?
- a' twas --> ' twas --> 'twas (where ' is a right-hand single quote) BudBoxer01-31-2011, 07:09 [email protected] Dangerousbill, writing is so hard.
- Maybe Word has something like that so you can change them back to straight.
- Now that I want to set up bookmarks I can't seem to figure out how to do it.
- Posts: 330 Karma: 1423999 Join Date: Jan 2009 Device: nook STR/iPad Air Quote: Originally Posted by Lexi Revellian Sigil sounds just what I need, as I'm going to publish on Kindle
- The > > way > > the headings are set up in Word 2007, only one level below the one in > > use > > is > > shown in
Barnhill Jan 18, 2006 Loading... Or do you want Internet Explorer's Bookmarks (Favorites; which I've never heard were a "part" of Word, but it might certainly be possible to add it to your toolbar)? ************ Anne It was not added to the favorites folder. "Anne Troy" wrote in message ... It's good enough for some purposes, but these are things to keep in mind, especially if your output is 2400 DPI or better.
Now that I want to set up bookmarks I can't seem to figure out how to do it. Have they been renamed? If you apply Heading 2, then Heading 3 should appear. check over here If not, and this would take a helluva lot longer, you'd have to do a search and replace.
How Do I Get a Word into the Dictionary? Contents 1 Opinions 1.1 There are no stupid questions 1.2 There are stupid questions 2 References Opinions There are no stupid questions Carl Sagan, in his work The Demon-Haunted World: Science