> Word 2002
> Word 2002 Error Messages.
Word 2002 Error Messages.
You'll be able to ask questions about MS Office or chat with the community and help others. Home » Microsoft Office Word Forum - WordBanter forum » Microsoft Word Newsgroups » Microsoft Word Help I cannot open Word 2002 w/o an error message Author Name Remember Me? Ensure the Drawing Objects check box is cleared. If you see processes in memory that belong to Word, terminate them.
Barnhill, Nov 13, 2003 #2 Advertisements Show Ignored Content Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question? If Word opens very slowly... Advertisement Join the Conversation Get answers to questions, share tips, and engage with the IT professional community at myITforum. The only fix in this case is to disable the Norton AntiVirus Office Plug-in.
This can help clear up some printing problems. Word displays the Options dialog box. You'll find other possibilities and more information in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base articles: WD: Word Starts Slowly When Using a Network Printer Driver OFF97: Opening and Closing Programs or Files JoinAFCOMfor the best data centerinsights.
Susan, Nov 13, 2003 #1 Advertisements Suzanne S. Made a doc on my better laptop also in word97, consisted of inserting a diagram (jpeg) then saved it & also to a flashdrive. Source (gif, jpeg or png only) Source (gif, jpeg or png only) Source (gif, jpeg or png only) Notify me about new comments ONLY FOR THIS TIP Notify me about new Word is now useless.
Anyone who has had printer problems in Windows systems before knows that the first thing to check is to ensure you have the latest and greatest printer driver installed. But if you use a Microsoft network at work, you can use a printer driver that's located on a server, and not installed on your hard disk. You may need to remove them all... I still use word 97.
Typically, you may get the error message: “Error VBE6.DLL”. http://winnthosting.com/word-2002/word-2002-crash-error-report.html Microsoft Office Forums Forums > Archive > Newsgroup Archive > Word Newsgroups > Word Errors > error message while working on Word 2002 document Discussion in 'Word Errors' started by Susan, This Site Got a version of Word that uses the menu interface (Word 97, Word 2000, Word 2002, or Word 2003)? for Word 2007) Looking in the registry for: (Word 97): HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\8.0\Word\Options\“STARTUP-PATH” (Word 2000): HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\9.0\Word\Options\“STARTUP-PATH” (Word 2002): HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\10.0\Word\Options\“STARTUP-PATH” (Word 2003): HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Word\Options\“STARTUP-PATH” (Word 2007): HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\12.0\Word\Options\“STARTUP-PATH” Note: You cannot reliably get the correct Startup
HUH?? It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). The folder is at ...\Windows\spool. http://winnthosting.com/word-2002/word-2002-runtime-error.html The Word MVP Site Word Home Word:mac Troubleshoot Troubleshoot Tutorials About Us Contact Sitemap Up to Word Application Errors Errors affecting entire application Problems opening Word Re-registering Word Resetting menus
If you miss out that space, you'll get an error message such as: “Cannot find the file ‘winword.exe/a’ or one of its components”. Note that the normal template for Word 2007 is normal.dotx or normal.dotm For instance, try renaming Normal.dot to Normal.old – and make sure you only have one Normal.dot file. Took my better laptop to my office, plugged in the printer USB, hit print & it printed.
Discover More Comprehensive VBA Guide Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) is the language used for writing macros in all Office programs.
- In Word 2002 and above you will undoubtedly have to pull down the arrow where it says “Look in” in order to see the full path.
- It then proceeds to save my document (even if I haven't typed anything) and then asks if I want to save it as something else or delete it.
- To find out where Word's Startup folder is, look under Tools + Options + File Locations in Word If you cannot see the file extensions (as in [filename].dot), you can switch
- Printer Problems Another possibility is that you have a network printer driver that is not installed on your hard disk, but that is set up as your default printer.
- But in any case, it really is a good idea to disable the NAV plug-in, and if you do so, you won't get any of these conflicts.
- There are any number of reasons why errors may crop up when printing, and any number of things you can check to eliminate the problem.
- This and earlier versions have add-ins that are not compatible with Word 2007.
- You can, if desired, change the way in which a function key is...
- System resources can be allocated and not freed by an errant program—even when the program is no longer running!
- If you use a later version of Word, visit our WordTips site focusing on the ribbon interface.
But if you are not connected to your network (for instance, because you have a laptop, or because your server has gone down) and if the driver is installed on the You’ll be prompted to upload your image when you submit the comment. MORE FROM ALLEN Protecting Worksheets from Deletion If you share a workbook with others in your office, you will probably want to make sure that some of the worksheets don't get... It could be an innocent error or it could be a virus.
Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA Word MVP FAQ site: http://www.mvps.org/word Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so all may benefit. "Susan" More About Us... Word is now useless. http://winnthosting.com/word-2002/word-2002-macro-error.html Barnhill Sep 26, 2003 Error received while closing a Microsoft Word Document Matthew, Oct 27, 2003, in forum: Word Errors Replies: 0 Views: 108 Matthew Oct 27, 2003 Error Message while